Welcome to the terms and conditions for using visone.store website. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions (‘The Conditions’).
Our terms and conditions can potentially change at any time, and it is up to you to check them regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes. If you don’t agree with the terms and conditions set out below, you shouldn’t use or access this website.
If you have any queries about our terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Service Office on email@example.com
What you agree to
- Your contract for purchases made through visone.eu is with Visone of Francesco Visone, and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- You must be eighteen years old or older. If you are under eighteen, you may only use this site with the agreement of, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use this site.
- All details you provide to visone.eu for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods must be true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and the credit or debit card you are using must be your own and there must be sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that email can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
www.visone.eu is an e-commerce website addressed to the sale of professional products for aesthetics owned by Visone of Francesco Visone. All those who buy on www.visone.eu website, individuals or companies, pursuant to these Conditions of Sale are considered customers. These Conditions of Sale govern the sales of the products listed on the site www.visone.eu , since the order was made. They are applied to sales made via the Internet, telephone, fax and e-mail.
Conditions and acceptance
The fact that the customer accepts the General Conditions of Sale before confirming his order, automatically implies the acknowledgment and acceptance of these without reservation. These terms apply to the exclusion of all other clauses, except for all the special arrangements agreed in writing and signed by both parties. It is prohibited to enter false data, and / or invented and / or fantasy, the registration process required to provide him with the procedure for the execution of this contract and the subsequent communications; personal data, phone number and e-mail address must be the only real personal data and not some other person and / or fantasy.
Modification of the sales conditions
Visone of Francesco Visone reserves the right to modify at any time these Terms of Sale.
Visone of Francesco Visone undertakes to present the essential characteristics of the products processed. The photographs illustrating the products may, in some cases, not be 100% identical to the product itself, for reasons linked to the continuous search of design and coloring, without however compromising its quality that will in any case equivalent if not improved. If you introduce errors, in no case Visone by Francesco Visone will be responsible.
All products on this website comply with the reference specific rules that regulate the distribution and use at EU and national level; the products that so require are CE marked and accompanied by a declaration of conformity.
In addition, the quality system active in Visone by Francesco Visone requires careful selection of suppliers and strict control of the products that guarantee complete safety and high quality. For all other information of a technical nature and / or regulatory, or other documentation, such as technical specifications or specific requirements that the operator may be needed, it is available to our Customer Service who promptly provide all the answers.
The prices listed on the website are expressed in Euros and are tax included prices. All any shipping costs are excluded. Since rates of ever-changing suppliers, the prices listed on the site are subject to change at any time and without notice. They are also likely to change for reasons related to a product launch, promotions and sales. Please note: all prices are given subject to any typos.
The shipping costs are calculated automatically by the system directly in the cart.
Nearing completion of the order to the customer you are asked to:
- Fill the form for personal data; it is important to specify the delivery address, phone number and an e-mail address (e-mail).
- Carefully read the form, in all its parts, before validating the order. Visone of Francesco Visone is not considered in any case liable for errors inherent in a wrong purchase or to be canceled and not made public without taking any arrangements via email or fax, nor for errors relating to the delivery of the item, resulting from information or data mistakenly entered by the customer, in the form regarding the personal data.
- Report within the next hour after the order placed, any payment changes, product, or shipping address to avoid the occurrence of any errors.
- Choose the preferred payment method:
- Paypal / Credit Card: is the online payment system best known in the world that allows you to pay with the utmost security, in real time. With Paypal in fact, the retailer never sees the data of your credit card or account information (which are encrypted with a special system), but only the notification of the received payment. You do not need to have an account on Paypal, it is in fact also possible to pay by entering the data of your credit card on a special page to which you are redirected.
- Bank Transfer: The data will be sent via e-mail upon completion of the order, which it will be sent only after receiving a copy of the invoice (which you can send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org , attesting to the successful execution of the same).
For all orders placed on the website you will automatically receive an order confirmation via e-mail address indicated by the Customer in his data sheet.
The invoice will be attached to the shipment and will be delivered directly to the customer’s home. Any copy of the sales invoice can be requested by sending an email to email@example.com
Orders received before 11am are shipped the same day by courier for delivery in 24-48 hours, if available stock.
Delivery is to be understood on the ground floor. For any deliveries to upper floors contact us for a quote.
Upon arrival of the package check that it does not present signs of tampering. Otherwise accept the goods “conditional.” No complaints will be considered valid if reported after 14 days of receipt of the material. Complaints must be sent to Customer Service in writing (mail or email). No material shall be made without our authorization. Authorized returns must reach us accompanied by the transport document stating the number and date of invoice for the original delivery.
Right of withdrawal
respect of distance contracts, in cases where the delivery of the goods occur at the residence, as such purchases are concluded outside the business premises. The consumer is entitled to cancel the contract within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of goods.
For the beginning of this evaluation period, it will be the date indicated on the delivery note. To exercise this right, the customer must send to Visone by Francesco Visone an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a written notice to that effect by registered letter with return receipt addressed to Visone Srl Via Ponti Rossi 18, 80131, Napoli, Italy or by telegram.
Once such notice of withdrawal, Visone by Francesco Visone will immediately inform the customer whether via e-mail and by phone to return the goods with simple care indicate the following data on the item such as name, address and telephone number .
The goods must be received within the period specified by the law of 14 (fourteen) working days. The product must be given to Visone of Francesco Visone Via Ponti Rossi 18, 80131, Napoli, Italy in perfect condition, packed in its original packaging and complete in all its parts and any accessories and documentation (receipt or any invoice).
The return shipping costs will be borne by us. Visone of Francesco Visone therefore recommends sending assured shipment.
We are happy to exchange for the same item most products that are damaged, faulty or incorrectly shipped, through any circumstance that is in our error within 14 days from the date of delivery and if the item is in stock.
In the event that the Client wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal/exchange, you must inform visone.eu by sending an email to email@example.com containing:
* The reason of withdrawal/exchange
* The full address and times for the pick up managed by MBE
* An indication of the product / products ordered
* The details of the order document and the data related to your your credit card or debit card or bank account with which you are making the payment (bank, reference agency, the number of commercial code).
The law applies to product purchased in its entirety: it is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal only on parts of the product purchased.
Under the reserve of the respect of the above conditions (return of goods), the customer will be reimbursed for a maximum amount corresponding to the value of the product. Visone of Francesco Visone will repay the above within 30 (thirty) business days following the receipt of the goods. Reimbursement will be made by Bank transfer c / or bank details specified by the customer. As for the right of withdrawal delivery charges for sending the goods as ordered by Visone of Francesco Visone and eventual redemption handling charges will be deducted from the total amount paid by the customer.